Stainless Steel Quail Egg Scissor
Cracking open a raw quail egg is always a challenge unless you have exceptionally nimble or small fingers. The blade of these scissors has an HRC of 58 and will make a clean cut without ruining the raw yolk. Simply place the egg inside the ring and cut off the top of the shell.
The perfect tool for working with quail and other small eggs. This shell cutter works cleanly, removing the top of the egg so the contents can be removed without any broken shell. Designed especially to make clean cuts through small, hard quail eggs.
Stainless steel and poly handle. This little tool makes cooking quail eggs a much easier task. Dishwasher safe. 5.75 inches long. Also works as a cigar cutter.
- High quality and brand new!
- Material: Plastic, stainless steel
- Blade length:6.5cm
RETURN & WARRANTY
- No-Risk, 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- We have a 24/7/365 email support.
- 100% premium Quality Inspection on every order.
- No surprises or hidden fees.
- End to End Tracking for every order.