Military Waist Pack – Made up of Nylon – Waterproof Design – Zipper Closure – Attach with Belt – Travel Gear – Outdoor – Available in 3 colors
Are you looking for a stylish waist pack? Here is our military waist pack that is made with more flexible and water-resistant nylon material. It is specially designed to give you a style that will keep your fashion cool. You can attach this waist pack in your belt, backpack and also fits snugly to your trouser’s waist. The bag contains multiple slots with zipper closure to keep your accessories like mobile, pens, notebooks and many more things in an ordered way. This waist pack is compact and portable, so you can take this along with you wherever you want.
It makes a great gift for your friend, lover, family, and colleagues on Birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving or any other special occasion. Available in three different colors – black, brown and army green, choose your favorite color!
- Our waist pack is made with nylon material for greater flexibility and durability
- The bag can be attached to your belt and backpack, so it is very easy to handle while traveling and also safe for your products because of its water-resistant feature
- It has several slots with a zipper so that you can place your accessories in any compartments
- The waist pack can carry mobiles, pens, notebooks, wallets, keys, tools and many more
- Perfect for a variety of outdoor activities such as traveling, running, hiking, training, cycling or daily use
- You can also gift this to your friends and family on birthday, Christmas or any special occasions
- Available in three different colors such as black, brown and army green
- Style: Sport
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Main Material: 1000D Waterproof Nylon
- Dimension: 12 x 6 x 17.5cm
- Weight: Approx. 150g
RETURN & WARRANTY
- No-Risk, 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- We have a 24/7/365 email support.
- 100% premium Quality Inspection on every order.
- No surprises or hidden fees.
- End to End Tracking for every order.
Shower Scrub Brush$19.95
There are no reviews yet.