LAST DAY 70% OFF – 2022 New Wood Seasoning Beeswax
IS YOUR WOOD FURNITURE LACKING LUSTER?
BRING DULL FURNITURE BACK TO LIFE WITH WOOD SEASONING BEESWAX
Removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture.
This all-purpose wax not only cleans your wood furniture and wood cabinets but also polishes them to give them that natural shine!
- EASY TO USE: Cleans and polishes any type of wood. Simply aim, smear and wipe to watch years of buildup disappear before your eyes. Very significant changes as you can see with your eyes the new polish that it brings.
- RESTORES: Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces. Safe to use on all types of treated wood. Gives a fresh and new look to your old dented/scratched wooden furniture.
- WIDESPREAD USE: Works on different wooden furniture from tables to doors to cabinets and even in wood carvings. Perfect for your home! Always look new and clean.
Warm Tips :
- It will solidify at low temperatures. After solidification, it can be heated and then used again after melting.
- One bottle can be used for an area of about 10 square meters (108 square feet)
- Beeswax will form a protective film on the surface of the wood and will not cause the surface to be sticky or too smooth. Don’t worry about slipping when you walk on the floor.
1. Clean and dry the furniture.
2. Apply this product to the furniture evenly with a sponge or towel.
3. After drying (about 30 minutes), wipe and polish with a clean towel repeatedly.
4. Deep nourishment needs about 15 hours of exquisiteness, which is beneficial to the penetration of beeswax into the wood.
- Ingredients: Natural beeswax.
- 1 x Wood Seasoning Beewax, Polishing Sponges
RETURN & WARRANTY
- No-Risk, 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- We have a 24/7/365 email support.
- 100% premium Quality Inspection on every order.
- No surprises or hidden fees.
- End to End Tracking for every order.
|Buy More, Save More|
Get A Polishing Sponge For Free
Write Your Review
Add your review
There are no reviews yet.